November 3rd, 2019
Antorum Development Feed
As the ship begins to pull off, you take one last look at the mainland - your home. It's likely that you will never see it again. Desperate times call for desperate measures, though, and work is work. As the sea air embraces you, you glance once more at the crumpled parchment in your hand.
ADVENTURERS WANTED! The crown requests any prospective adventurer be on the next ship to Antorum Isle. Payment upon arrival and on a per-contract basis. Seek the guildmaster in Wytham.
You stash the parchment, and make yourself comfortable on deck. You have a long trip ahead of you.
Antorum is a multiplayer RPG where players build their characters and fight against the growing threats on the isle. The game server is authoritative and written in Rust, while the client is written in Unity/C#. This is where I write about the game and recent developments - usually on a weekly basis. Thanks for stopping by.
- [11/03/2019, 04:55pm]  Drop Tables
- [10/28/2019, 09:04pm]  Terrain Sync
- [10/27/2019, 06:17pm]  The Editor, Pt. 2
- [10/20/2019, 11:27am]  The Editor
- [10/13/2019, 04:57pm]  Grubbnet
- [10/06/2019, 10:19pm]  Items And Inventory
- [09/28/2019, 08:54pm]  Stats And Skills
- [07/19/2019, 09:36pm]  Combat And Npcs!
- [06/20/2019, 04:02pm]  Movement And Follow Refactor
- [06/19/2019, 10:03am]  Mr. Grubba, Combat Progress
- [06/15/2019, 05:12pm]  Starting To Implement Combat
- [06/12/2019, 03:31pm]  Hello World